Sunday 22 July 2012

MY OB-GYNE

Going through my pregnancy was complicated. We had so many complications like threaten abortion, infections, having contractions as early as 4 mos etc. it would have been a lot worse if not for my ob-gynecologist. I'll try not to be biased about this but I think she is the best doctor here in manila, DRA. EMELITA FRANCISCO. I know she's my Tita and she's my mom's doctor when i was born (lahat ata ng babae sa family namin siya ang nagpaanak). But based on the number of her patients and the number of people she help conceived (a rich couple did gave her a brand new auto for helping them conceived after numerous trials with other doctors). I remember one of her patients who lives in cavite but still endures travelling to caloocan bec. she is only confident with dr. emy. well, i dont blame them she is the sweetest and caring doctor you'll ever have. You'll feel very much comfortable with her. I guess i owe her more than just gifts and thank you's i owe her a lot more bec. without her i might have lose my child if it weren't for her. THANK YOU... 

No comments:

Post a Comment